Our commitment to community safety
Our protocols on property are continually updated to reflect the latest government information and regulations so that we can keep Hilldale safe and enjoyable for all guests. When it comes to the safety of our community, we will always go above and beyond. You’ll find the following measures in place during your visit:
- Our maintenance staff is performing more frequent, thorough cleanings.
- Curbside pickup or minimal-contact arrangements are available at many establishments.
- Need a mask? We are offering complimentary face masks to those who want one while visiting Hilldale – Call 608.209.1738
Community safety is a shared responsibility. Below are a few ways you can do your part:
- If you or someone you live with is sick, please stay home.
- Observe all distancing and hygiene suggestions posted on property.
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Maintain safe distance between yourself and other guests or employees whenever possible.
- Avoid unnecessary contact with others, such as handshakes.