Thu, Feb 22
Part Time Key Holder at Kendra Scott
Sep 12 | Kendra Scott
Title : Part Time Key Holder
Number of Positions : 2
Hours : 20
Email Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Responsibilities :
As a Key Holder, you support the Store Leadership Team by rocking out strong WAM (WOW Awareness Manager) segments and ensuring a WOW guest experience! You assist with daily operations of the store as needed. You give input on training, motivating, and celebrating Stylists and team members. You have a passion for driving stellar results and amplifying our brand purpose. Most importantly, you represent the Kendra Scott culture uniquely and positively!
Job Requirements :
- Must be over the age of 18
- Ability to lift and move at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, squat, twist, and reach
- Ability to stand and/or walk for at least 6 hours per shift
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening, weekend, and holiday shifts
- You’re Customer Focused! You model and teach WOW service with a “customer is our boss” mentality. You use the WOW Service Principles to connect with every guest and make a Difference in their Day! You take pride in training and developing Stylists to ensure they provide WOW experiences. You go above and beyond to ensure all guests feel welcome and seen.
- You Drive Results: As an emerging leader you are learning the importance of driving sales by maximizing overall store productivity and building guest connections through WOW experiences.
- You Build Networks: You assist in finding ways to build brand awareness through philanthropic efforts and other community initiatives. You help achieve event and giveback goals. You believe in our impact and want others to know more!
- You Instill Trust: You ensure store safety standards are maintained, you’re committed to Asset Protection standards, you adhere to Kendra Scott policies and procedures, and you do the right thing – always.
- You Communicate Effectively: Guests and team members come to you to educate them on product details and personal style. You are an expert at making product suggestions to fit their needs.
- You are Nimble: You thrive no matter where you are, and can easily flex between the Salesfloor, Color Bar™, Events, and Back of House as needed. You are curious and flexible. You learn from the past, and do not shy away from trying new things.
- You Collaborate: You’re always willing to support your team in providing WOW experiences for all guests, even behind the scenes. You share ideas and are open to other’s viewpoints to create mutual accountability, trust, and commitment.
- You Take Action: Making a Difference in your guest’s day is your priority. You proactively resolve concerns to ensure guest experiences are always positive. You take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- You Display Courage: You challenge yourself and others with clear, attainable goals and consistently provide ongoing feedback through real-time coaching. You are comfortable with tough situations, and you find ways to help others succeed. You care personally about people, and you challenge them directly to achieve greatness!