Mon, Mar 8
- Tell us about a little your art style!
- I enjoy creating Modern art. I incorporate dreamy color palettes and bold textures in my art.
- Where do you get your inspiration?
- I love experimenting with multiple color palettes and mediums and combining them. When I find a a combination that I love, I stick to it and create a series. My best creations stem from playing with paints!
- What other artists have impacted your art practice?
- My Instagram is full of my favorite artists. I love local artists @astuaryart, @julie.vornholt.art, as well as international artists @sheleeart and @janelovesdesign
- Tell us about the flamingos you painted for us!
- Most of my paintings are on canvas and this was my first time painting on 3D objects. It was tricky! I went with a simple design and let the paints do their thing.
- To see more art from Xizhou:
Wait, there’s more…
Stick around and see what else is in store. It’s all good.