Festive Fall Fun at Hilldale
We know it may be corny, but we love a gourd pun and all things Fall! Below is a list of festive Fall fun at you can enjoy at Hilldale!
- Join us for a spooktacular kids Halloween class at Glitter Workshop! In this one hour class, children will make an origami black cat, an lollipop ghost, and two foam magnets. Kids go home with the crafts they made as well a treat bag of candy! Costumes are encouraged.
- Join us for a 30-minute candle pouring experience! Grab a jar, pick out your choice of fragrance and color if you choose, and let us guide you through the pouring.
- Saturday Oct. 31 will be a special Halloween pouring! 2pm & 6pm
- View the workshop class schedule here
- Spooooky Bath bombs, washes, soaps and lip scrubs have landed at LUSH. These limited edition bath cosmetics are all treat, no tricks.
- Available while supplies lasts. For contactless pickup, buy online and pick up curbside.
- bartaco is bringing back a fan favorite 🌮 taco that’s full of all the must-have fall flavors you’ve been craving: roasted honey chipotle glazed brussels sprouts, spicy curry carrot puree, housemade candied pepitas + pickled onions. that’s right…the roasted brussels sprouts taco is back!
- But this time around, the #bartacosecret is more than just delicious, it also gives back to a great cause. bartaco has partnered up with no kid hungry to support their mission to end childhood hunger. $1 from every #bartacosecret roasted brussels sprouts taco sold will be donated to No Kid Hungry. Order 📲 the #bartacosecret roasted brussels sprouts taco for take out or delivery now via order.bartaco.com or the bartaco app, or dine-in and enjoy it at bartaco.
[AMC Madison 6]
- To celebrate some Halloween cinema, AMC is bringing Spooky Classics back to theaters. You can see the Spooktacular Series at AMC Madison 6 through Halloween.
- Click HERE for showtimes and tickets.
- Want to book a private showing? Call 608.316.6900 to rent out the theater for your family or group – starting as low at $99!
- It’s Pumpkin Shake season at Shake Shack! You’ll want to carve some time out of your schedule for this one, ‘cause it’s only around for a short time.
- This Pumpkin Shake is made with Real pumpkin mixed with cinnamon, nutmeg, marshmallow, and frozen vanilla frozen custard—all topped with whipped cream and toasted pumpkin seeds. Grab one while they’re here and skip the wait by ordering ahead on the Shack App.
- Trick or Treat yourself to the Halloween Shop at Paper Source. From craft kits, to stamps, toys and games, you’ll never run out of Fall fun!
- For contactless pickup, buy online and pick up curbside.
- Carve out some fun (time). Pick up your Wisconsin grown Pumpkins and gourds from the patch at Metcalfe’s Market
[Festive photo spot]
- Looking for an “Instagram worthy” back drop? Strike a pose in front of our Sweater Weather photo op. Find this festive sign next to Morgan’s Shoes and Cafe Hollander.
- The Fall favorite is back, Pumpkin Bowls & Smoothie are here for the season!
- A Halloween Weekend treat: Visit Blended for $1 off Pumpkin Bowls with a complimentary pumpkin energy bite in lieu of trick or treating this year! (Offer valid 10/30-11/1, while supplies last)
[Sur La Table]
- Join the experts Chefs from Sur La Table for online cooking classes that you can attend from your own kitchen! Seasonal classes include, Sweet & Spooky Halloween Treats, Autumn Gnocchi Cooking Class, Hearty Chicken & Dumpling Soup and Fresh Pasta Workshop.
- View the online booking classes schedule here.