Wed, Aug 4
Host Your Next Event at Hilldale
Wed, Jan 1 - Fri, Dec 31
Hilldale serves as an idyllic backdrop for intimate gatherings with friends and family, community traditions, pop-up shop events and philanthropic soirees.
As you can imagine, throughout the year we receive many requests, so we ask that all organizations email event proposals and details to Hilldale@wsdevelopment.com so we can learn more about the work that you do and see if there is a way we can accommodate your event at Hilldale.
Please include the following information below in order for us to properly review your request.
Description of Event:
- Is the Event public or private?
- Estimated Number of Attendees?
- Please note: Due to COVID-19 safety precautions and direction of from Dane County Health Department, capacity may be limited
- Is the Event Benefitting a Charity? (If yes, which one)
- Proposed Event Date and Timeframe?
- Are you looking for an indoor or outdoor venue?
Set-Up for Event:
- Does your proposed event include music? If so, what type (i.e. DJ, acoustic musician, etc.)?
- Will your organization be providing its own tables and chairs?
- Will you require a tent?
- Please note: There are additional considerations regarding tents, including cost, permitting, and approvals
- Will you need access to power?
- Will you need water access?
- Will you be having food and drinks at your event?
- Please note: No outside food or drink is permitted. Please work with one of the Hilldale restaurants or Metcalfe’s Market if you are having a catered event
- Any other details you can share?
Please note: Due to the exciting amount of requests we receive and the logistics involved in planning an event onsite, we do require a 4-month lead-in time for all events (from when your application is approved by our team to the event date).
Email us at Hilldale@WSDevelopment.com for more information or if you would like us to check the calendar to see if a certain date is available.
Hilldale’s mission is to create a place all people love. We welcome people of all races, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities and abilities as members of this property’s family; we want everyone to feel like this is their home away from home. Please help us create this environment by being the best neighbor possible to those around you. We believe in helping our neighbors, sparking a friendly conversation and acting with kindness always.
To ensure we are meeting our objective of creating a place all people want to be, we do not permit any behavior that threatens the safety and enjoyment of our guests, tenants, vendors or staff. Please review our community rules here.
We look forward to working with you!