Sat, Oct 31
Host Your Next Event at Hilldale
Wed, Jan 1 - Thu, Dec 31
Hilldale serves as an idyllic backdrop for intimate gatherings with friends and family, community traditions, pop-up shop events and philanthropic soirees.
As you can imagine, throughout the year we receive many requests, so we ask that all organizations email event proposals and details to Hilldale@wsdevelopment.com so we can learn more about the work that you do and see if there is a way we can accommodate your event at Hilldale.
Please include the following information below in order for us to properly review your request.
- Description of Event:
- Is the Event public or private?
- Estimated Number of Attendees?
- Is the Event Benefitting a Charity? (If yes, which one)
- Proposed Event Date and Timeframe?
- Are you looking for an indoor or outdoor venue?
- Set-Up for Event:
- Does your proposed event include music? If so, what type (i.e. DJ, acoustic musician, etc.)?
- Will your organization be providing its own tables and chairs?
- Will you require a tent?*
- *Please note: There are additional considerations regarding tents, including cost, permitting, and approvals.
- Will you need access to power?
- Will you need water access?
- Any other details you can share?
Please note: Due to the exciting amount of requests we receive and the logistics involved in planning an event onsite, we do require a 6-month lead-in time for all events (from when your application is approved by our team to the event date).
Email us at Hilldale@WSDevelopment.com for more information or if you would like us to check the calendar to see if a certain date is available.
We look forward to working with you!