Nov 2 | bartaco
Inspired by a healthy, outdoor lifestyle, bartaco combines fresh, upscale street food with a coastal vibe in a relaxed environment. bartaco is specialty cocktails crafted with fresh-squeezed juices, beer out of a bottle, and hand-held foods delivered on metal trays. The rustic design complements the spirited bold and bright flavors of bartaco’s eclectic menu. The stylish ambience, cocktails, and freshly prepared tacos and “not tacos” create an unforgettable experience.
As a server, your goal is to ensure customer satisfaction and thrill our guests during their dining experience.
- Direct guests to their seats and present the menu
- Suggest and present the guest with specials for the night
- Attend to all guest needs
- Work with the back server to ensure all of the guest’s needs are met
- Work in a diligent manner in order to achieve outstanding service quality
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Be able to stand on your feet for the majority of scheduled shift
- Have strong customer-oriented skills
- Must be able to work quickly in a confined area and stand for extended periods of time.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic English reading and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ring in all orders into Micros & process payments
- Maintain tables through pre-bussing, marking and clearing with correct procedure
- Identify and prioritize tasks to maintain tables
- Show teamwork within front/ back team
- No educational requirements needed but prior restaurant experience is preferred
- Certifications: eTIPs- CT/NY/MA/VA/FL Markets, ABC- TN Market