Sep 28 | bartaco
As a server, your goal is to ensure customer satisfaction and thrill our guests during their dining experience.
- Direct guests to their seats and present the menu
- Suggest and present the guest with specials for the night
- Attend to all guest needs
- Work with the back server to ensure all of the guest’s needs are met
- Work in a diligent manner in order to achieve outstanding service quality
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Be able to stand on your feet for the majority of scheduled shift
- Have strong customer-oriented skills
- Must be able to work quickly in a confined area and stand for extended periods of time.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic English reading and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ring in all orders into Micros & process payments
- Maintain tables through pre-bussing, marking and clearing with correct procedure
- Identify and prioritize tasks to maintain tables
- Show teamwork within front/ back team
- No educational requirements needed but prior restaurant experience is preferred
- Certifications: eTIPs- CT/NY/MA/VA/FL Markets, ABC- TN Market
REQ #: 4557195
JOB CATEGORY: Hourly