Fri, Oct 18
Sep 16 | Paddywax Candle Bar: Coming Soon!
Our Store Managers:
– Ensure all resources are aligned and are focused on delivering a service experience that exceeds customer expectations.
– Are entrepreneurs who assemble talented teams and run profitable stores.
– Care about everyone on the team and provide challenging assignments to keep team members motivated.
– Make training a priority and ensure teams have everything they need to perform productively.
– Create an environment that supports equal and fair treatment and opportunity for all.
We Expect You Should:
– Enjoy working hard and pursue every task with a need to complete it.
– Be curious and think outside of the box, discovering value in unexpected places.
– Be energized by problem solving. Be prepared to act and make decisions with confidence.
– Deal with change effectively and shift accordingly maintaining a positive outlook.
– Diffuse high-tension situations quickly while maintaining productive relationships.
– Be counted on when times are tough
– Speak up and be willing to voice your ideas or concerns to leadership with confidence.
– Have an eye for talent and the ability to differentiate between real skills and show.
– Be confident about leading workshops for up to 24 guests at one time while having the same enthusiasm for groups of 1, 4, or 24!
– Be willing to work on any task at the correct time whether it’s teaching, cleaning, or receiving inventory.
Expect That Our Team Will:
– Believe in our products and services.
– Know our customer.
– Maximize opportunities to grow the business and are always striving to be better.
– Generate ideas to evolve the business.
– Be market-aware and forward thinking.
– Collaborate and be productive.
We Expect That You Will:
– Ensure all teams achieve daily sales and workload goals.
– Ensure that the customer experience is prioritized over workload.
– Be a situational leader and align your style with the needs of the team.
– Recognize team member contributions to support motivation and engagement.
– Provide the communication and tools needed for the team to achieve their goals.
– Ensure all team members receive appropriate training and apply their skills on the job.
– Maintain store supplies inventory levels.
– Work with the Director of Retail to create store goals and achieve store goals
We Need You To:
– Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
– Have 1 or more years of management experience with similar scope.
– Have a voice, adjust communication to the audience and write professionally.
– Process information and operate store systems accurately.
– Be available when we are busy, including weekends and some holidays.
– Be able to bend, reach, stretch for product as well as lift, carry and move at least 5O pounds.
– Be able to regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status or any other basis protected under applicable law.Apply Now