Fri, Oct 18
Sep 16 | Paddywax Candle Bar: Coming Soon!
Our Store Associates:
– Make a great first impression – for us, that’s pride in your appearance, your store, and a genuine positive attitude all the time.
– Love the store and everything in it, including our candles, gifts and customers. That passion should always be present.
– Go above and beyond to create amazing customer experiences.
– Are approachable, team players both to team members and customers.
– Always look for a fun challenge to make themselves and the store better.
– Bring their best to any situation and achieve their goals.
– Prepare to juggle multiple tasks and make the most of every moment. They are able to help multiple customers while also managing their workload.
– Build productive relationships with everyone on the team and always respect each other.
– Have a great aesthetic and keep up with industry trends.
– Are tech savvy, but also know that face to face interaction with their team and customers is most important.
We Expect You Should:
– Master store and candle making training and put those experiences to use.
– Build sales based on what you hear and learn from your customer.
– Participate in team efforts to drive sales.
– Be thoughtful and inspired about your tasks.
– Know the neighborhood and what is going on around the area to be more engaged with the community.
– Work to build our customer loyalty base by creating a comfortable interaction at the register.
– Learn our systems and use them effectively to help customers.
– Assist in processing and replenishing goods to keep the store at its best.
– Be confident about leading workshops for up to 24 guests at one time while having the same enthusiasm for groups of 1, 4, or 24!
– Be willing to work on any task at the correct time whether it’s teaching, cleaning, or helping a customer.
We Need You To:
– Be at least 18 years old.
– Communicate effectively to team members and customers.
– Be available when we are busy, including weekends and some holidays.
– Be able to bend, reach, stretch for product as well as lift, carry and move at least 5O pounds.
– Be able to regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status or any other basis protected under applicable law.Apply Now