Sat, Dec 4
Server at Great Dane
Oct 17 | Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company
WHO YOU ARE:
You enjoy working as a part of a team and have a keen eye for detail. Your desire to create an amazing experience for your customer is second to none. You are comfortable working busy shifts in a high volume restaurant. You have a positive attitude and are eager to learn more about everything you are serving. You are excited about working for a restaurant that has become a core part of the Madison hospitality community.
Full-Time & Part-Time roles available for all shifts.
Friday – Sunday AM & PM shifts are a priority.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1+ years of full-service serving experience
- High volume experience is a plus
- 18+ to serve alcohol
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Desire to learn and grow
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- $2.33/hour + tips
- Full-time servers average $$20+ /hour with tips
- Flexible scheduling and hours
- Health insurance and dental after a probationary period for full-time employees
- Shift meal discounts
- Shift beers for all employees 21+ once clocked out
- Full training program for all new staff
- Opportunity for career growth
- Ability to work at all Great Dane locations if desired
- The Great Dane is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: The Great Dane is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at The Great Dane are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, age, creed, disabilities, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. The Great Dane will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
- This policy governs all areas of employment at The Great Dane, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignments, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and termination.
- We follow all CDC guidelines and PHMDC orders are enforced at The Great Dane for both guests and team members.
- All offers of employment at The Great Dane are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates and on all employees who are promoted, as deemed necessary and will be considered only as it may relate to the job you are seeking
This Job Description is subject to change at any time.Apply Now