Sat, Nov 23
seasonal muse (temp sales associate)
Oct 21 | kate spade new york
General Purpose of Position: A Muse is someone who asks our guests attention-grabbing questions, strikes up memorable conversation and who reaches out to our guests in the most delightful ways. A Muse takes our guests on a journey using the muse moves and our guest experience tools; transforming the traditional sales experience into a long-term relationship.
- Give our guests the warmest welcome, always exuding confidence and proper etiquette.
- Able to develop long-term relationships with our guests by asking the most interesting questions, dancing the muse moves, suggesting outreach events ideas.
- Demonstrate ability to work as part of a team atmosphere.
- Able to receive and give feedback in an honest and genuine manner.
- Celebrate fellow muse’s successes.
Styling and Curating:
- Know and be able to communicate the kate spade new york aesthetic.
- Ability to story tell and use product knowledge to connect with our guests.
- Lead and inspire with your own impeccable style, always bringing your best look to work.
- Have the ability to spot and talk about products.
- Continuously work to keep the stockroom and shop spotless.
- Understand the product landscape across all merchandise categories.
- Ability to multitask like a pro, from operational tasks or cleaning the shop floor to processing POS transactions (a dull moment is hard to come by).
- Share ideas and feedback with the team.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Professional selling skills and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Prior luxury goods experience preferred
- Proactive ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Available to work store schedule, as needed, including evenings and weekends
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Able to safely lift boxes up to 40 pounds
- Comfortable climbing ladders