Sat, Apr 1
Mar 15 | Metcalfe’s Market
Title: Seafood Clerk
Number of Positions: 1
Email Contact: Mary.email@example.com
How to Apply:
We are currently offering a $1,000 Signing Bonus for Full-Time, open availability in Seafood at the Hilldale location!
Metcalfe’s is committed to sourcing foods that are both good for you and the environment. The premium quality fish and seafood found here is flown in fresh six days a week. We offer sustainable selections a verified by FishWise, a non-profit marine conservation organization. And we also locally source a number of sustainable varieties from our Wisconsin neighborhood.
As a Seafood Clerk, you become the expert about sustainability, seafood preparation, time-saving cooking tips, food safety, and pairing suggestions. Our family is full of dedicated chefs, foodies, students and teammates who work toward a common goal – providing a great experience for each other and our shoppers. Curiosity and passion drive us!
What you’ll do:
- Provide amazing service to your shoppers and fellow teammates
- Prepare seafood for sale, including cutting, cleaning, peeling, weighing, wrapping and more!
- Handle food safely and keep everything fresh and clean
What you’ll need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Seafood or kitchen experience preferred
- Food Safety Certification preferred
What you’ll get:
- Set shifts (not set days… but set hours to help you plan and live your life!)
- 2-week advance scheduling
- 20% discount that starts at hire
- 401k with match (for Part-time too)
- Full benefits for Full-time
When you’ll work:
- Part-time: 5-hour-minimum shifts scheduled between 2p and 9p (this includes weekends and some holidays too)
- Full-time: 8-hour-minimum shifts scheduled between 11a and 9p (this includes weekends and some holidays too)