Fri, Dec 1
Part Time Stylist at Kendra Scott
Sep 12 | Kendra Scott
Title: Part Time Stylist
Number of Positions: 4
Email Contact: email@example.com
- You’re Customer Focused: You have a knack for building and maintaining relationships! You use the WOW Service Principles to connect with every guest and make a Difference in their Day! What are the WOW Principles? Don’t worry – we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
- You Drive Results: You set goals and work hard to achieve them! You are consistently trying to build guest connections to grow our brand footprint and store performance.
- You Build Networks: You’re eager to share Kendra Scott’s brand purpose and philanthropic efforts to guests and the community. You believe in our impact and want others to know more!
- You Instill Trust: You do the right thing, and you always adhere to Kendra Scott policies & procedures.
- You Communicate Effectively: Guests come to you to educate them on product details and personal style. You are an expert at making product suggestions to fit their needs.
- You are Nimble: You find ways to thrive no matter where you are, and can easily flex between the Salesfloor, Color Bar™, Events, and Operations as needed.
- You Take Action: Making a Difference in your guest’s day is your priority. You’re able to assist in proactively resolving concerns to ensure their experience is always positive.
- You Collaborate: You’re always willing to support your team in providing WOW experiences for all guests, even behind the scenes.
You would be great if:
- You love interacting with people!
- You’re full of energy and can handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re available to work when guests shop (we love evenings, weekends & holidays!)
- You have a passion for Kendra Scott’s Core Pillars of Family, Fashion & Philanthropy
- You love fashion and keeping up with trends
- You’ve worked in retail before (preferred but not required)
- Available through at least August 2023
- Must be over the age of 18
- Ability to lift and move at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, squat, twist, and reach
- Ability to stand and/or walk for at least 6 hours per shift
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening, weekend, and holiday shifts