Wed, Oct 4
Part-time Sales Associate at Twigs
Aug 8 | Twigs
Number of Positions: 3
How to Apply: Email resume to email@example.com
Embrace a true connection with every guest. Effortlessly connecting with guests to build long-lasting, meaningful relationships is at the core of Twigs values.
- Earn customer trust by delivering unparalleled service and honest advice.
- Make product suggestions based on customer needs, fit, & knowledge of inventory.
- Uphold Twigs policies while maintaining positive guest relationships.
Have a passion for trends, designers, & specialty products. Knowing the product, fits, brand history, and how to balance trends with classic pieces enhances the customer experience and sales.
- Know the designer’s or product’s back story and be prepared to discuss with customers to demonstrate the value of each piece.
- Inspire customers through your personal styling for each shift. We encourage a balance of trends & individual style while still reflecting the Twigs brand.
Contribute to a collaborative & productive team-oriented environment. Supporting teammates while taking initiative to tackle daily tasks is crucial to the business.
- Bring a positive & encouraging attitude to each shift.
- Be self-motivated and take initiative to be productive during low traffic.
- Maintain a visually enticing store that is neat, clean & organized for customers at all times.
All staff members enjoy an employee discount and monthly sales bonus potential based on a shared, team goal.
Some retail or serving experience preferred, but not required.
Passion for contemporary women’s fashion.
Apply by emailing resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.