Wed, Jun 8
Part Time Sales Associate
May 9 | LOVESAC – Now Open!
Currently, we are seeking to hire a Sales Associate who will have a passion for our products and our customers, creating a unique experience for them. You will identify the customers needs through utilization of the Lovesac proprietary selling process through demonstrating, quoting and closing sales, providing a customized shopping experience.
In addition to selling inside our touchpoint you will share that passion for the brand and product through utilization of social media outlets, hosting live demonstrations, engaging in live chats and posting content in an effort to grow brand awareness and sales revenue.
Our Retail Touchpoints, including our website, are open seven days a week and require morning, evening, weekend and holiday availability.
Number of Positions: 5
Summary of Key Job Responsibilities:
– Responsible to meet or exceed all goals and key performance indicators (KPIs).
– Utilize Lovesacs proprietary selling process, providing each customer with outstanding service by greeting and acknowledging every customer, demonstrating all products, maintaining outstanding standards, comprehensive knowledge of the entire product line and by applying common sense and good taste at all times.
– Represent Lovesac on social media platforms, showcasing features and benefits and the uniqueness of our product platform.
– Offer additional financing options to the customer including but not limited to Lovesac credit card and secondary financing programs, etc.
– Consistently educate clients of current promotional offerings and products while maintaining knowledge of current promotional offerings and products.
– Maintain inventory integrity and accuracy protecting company assets at all times.
– Assists in the execution of any promotional campaigns, including product placement and marketing updates pursuant to Company standards.
– Partner with store management to ensures that all customer service issues are resolved, and enhance all aspects of customer service, including order management.
– Participate in ensuring that store standards are maintained (i.e., merchandising, marketing, store cleanliness, appropriate floor replenishment, backroom organization, safety, etc.) in accordance with Company operating policies and procedures.
– Maintain inventory integrity through accurate processing of all POS transactions (i.e., sales, returns and exchanges) providing accurate information to clients.
– Maintain a calm demeanor and manage issues professionally and respectfully in accordance with our company standards.
– Act with integrity and trust, modeling behavior that respects our employees, peers and customers in accordance with the core values of our company.
– Perform any other duties as requested by management.
Requirements & Qualifications:
– Minimum of 1-2 years of related sales experience.
– Must be results driven and utilize knowledge to meet or exceed KPIs and goals.
– Must have proven time management skills and quickly adapts to a changing business environment.
– Able to prioritize responsibilities with the appropriate level of urgency, able to listen and can use this information to solve problems, anticipate issues and make correct decisions based on a variety of situations.
– Must take accountability and responsibility for your actions.
– Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines consistently.
– Must have superior communication skills; verbal, written and interpersonal skills; able to listen effectively to solve problems, anticipate issues and make effective decisions.
– Demonstrates strong analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills.
– Maintains the highest level of customer service, creating solutions and experiences that drive business results and engagement with the brand.
– Must work collaboratively with fellow employees, treating all clients, both internal and external with dignity and respect at all times.
– Proficiency required in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
– Must comply with the standards, policies and procedures outlined in the Lovesac Employee Handbook.
– Must be capable of using and operating all equipment as required, including but not limited to: iPad, laptop, etc. Be able to move objects (including medium to large furniture items up to 75 pounds) from a lower to a higher position or horizontally from position-to-position or be able to assemble furniture while working on the selling floor or in our warehouse.
– Must be able to travel, as required by the Company in its sole discretion, for occasional meetings and conferences using various forms of transportation.
– Consistent ability to work both remotely and report into Corporate Headquarters or designated touchpoint, as required and in accordance with Lovesac policies, CDC and State Guidelines.