Wed, Jun 8
Hilldale Security Officer
IMMEDIATE HIRING: Security Officer at Hilldale Shopping Center Site
Starts at $18.00 per hour PAID WEEKLY, Sign On Bonus!
Apply today @ https://jobs.aus.com/ OR Text: “Allied” to 86754
Perks as a Phenomenal Employee with Allied Universal
- Free uniforms
- 65% of our managerial staff start as an officer
- Transfer abilities from within the company all over the US
- Free CPR/AED/ First Aid and any additional certifications needed
- Three major medical plans offered, Vision options offered, & 401k benefits
- Employees enjoy numerous corporate discounts
- Advanced training and career readiness opportunities for law enforcement professionals
- Tuition Reimbursement Available through Selected Universities
As a Security Officer you will provide safety to a range of industries such as Education, Retail, Commercial Real Estate, Government, Corporate Campuses, and over 400 Fortune 500 Companies.
- Provide customer service to our clients by carrying out safety and security procedures, site-specific policies and when appropriate, emergency response activities
- Respond to incidents and critical situations in a calm, problem solving manner
- Conduct regular and random patrols around the business and perimeter. Working environments and conditions may vary by client site.
- Be at least 18 years of age for unarmed roles
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years of verifiable experience
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a background investigation in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws. Allied Universal will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law.
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
*A valid driver’s license will be required for driving positions only