Sat, Apr 1
Feb 23 | FreshFin
Title: Crew Member
Number of Positions: 2
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
When supporting the kitchen, you will have the opportunity to:
- Hone your culinary skills by preparing proteins, vegetables, and sauces to FreshFin specifications and standards.
- Work on the food line and prepare our delicious poké bowls to exact recipe standards and within ticket time expectations.
When supporting the front of house, you will have the opportunity to:
- Make a great first impression by enthusiastically welcoming guests into the shop and clearly communicating your knowledge of our menu and restaurant promotions/specials.
- Exude your passion for FreshFin’s great-tasting, nutritious food by making menu recommendations. With a free meal each shift, you’ll be able to sample it all!
- Accurately take guest food and/or beverage orders and input those orders into our point-of-sale system with a high degree of attention to detail to enable the kitchen team to prepare food to exact customer specifications.
- Keep guests happy by retrieving and delivering food to guests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
Above all else, you are laser-focused on providing a memorable dining experience to our guests that makes them want to return to our shops again and again!
- You prefer working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where every day is different, and enjoy the variety of supporting front of house one day and kitchen operations the next.
- You embrace opportunities to learn new skills. No kitchen experience? No problem! We teach you everything you need to know with our robust training program.
- You are energized by working as part of a team, and you demonstrate teamwork in your words and actions by actively seeking out opportunities to pitch-in and help the team wherever it may be needed.
What You Bring to the FreshFin Team:
- Your willingness to support both front of house and kitchen operations.
- If you have previous experience in a full-service dining or fast-casual restaurant, that’s a plus!
Willingness to learn and grow on the job.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to me at Julie@freshfinpoke.com