Fri, Dec 9
Contract Part-Time Seasonal Educator
Oct 7 | lululemon
Title: Contract Part-Time Seasonal Educator
Number of Positions: 20
Email Contact: email@example.com
Guest (i.e., Customer) Experience
- Interact with guests to ensure a great guest experience in a manner that values guests’ time.
- Assess guests’ needs to provide customized, effective purchase and return solutions and support.
- Provide technical product education by articulating the value and benefit of the product.
- Facilitate a seamless end-to-end guest experience by conducting accurate and timely guest transactions and executing market-relevant omnichannel programs (e.g., buy online/pickup in store, phone sales, and ship from store options) according to company standards.
- Move dynamically on the floor to continuously engage with guests and attend to guest or store needs.
- Receive guest feedback and partner with store leadership to take appropriate action and “make it right” for guests.
Working with Others
- Contribute to a respectful and inclusive team environment by welcoming and celebrating differences to ensure a supportive and engaging experience for all team members and guests.
- Establish supportive and productive relationships with all team members.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure optimal guest experience and support store operations.
- Perform product presentation tasks (e.g., put items back in place, restock or add depleted items to the floor from inventory, destock or relocate items) according to company standards.
- Use in-store technology to support store operations and provide positive guest experiences.
- Perform cleaning tasks as needed throughout the shift to maintain the luxury environment of the store.
- Understand and adhere to people safety policies and procedures to maintain a safe work environment.
- Perform work in accordance with applicable policies, procedures, and laws or regulations.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the country in which the store is located
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have proof of the Right to Work and evidence relating to associated local legislative requirements (EMEA only)
- Must have the ability to travel to assigned store with own transportation methods
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
Key Skills & Core Values You Bring:
- Inclusion & Diversity: Creates/supports an inclusive environment that values/celebrates differences
- Integrity/Honesty: Behaves in an honest, fair, and ethical manner
- Guest Experience: Enjoys working and connecting with, understanding, and helping guests
- Personal Responsibility: Accepts responsibility/accountability for actions; is dependable
- Self-Awareness: Is aware of how words or actions may be perceived by or affect others
- Collaboration and Teamwork: Works productively with others to achieve goals; seeks diverse perspectives
- Enthusiasm: Is enthusiastic about one’s own work; looks for ways to make work fun and engaging