Sep 28 | bartaco
As a bartender, you must be friendly, outgoing and possess good communication skills. A guest’s dinner and/or bar experience should be equally enjoyable and you play a major role in the overall picture. Your individual personality should shine through in order to thrill our guests.
- Pass TIPs/ABC Alcohol test with a score of 70% or better.
- Monitor and control alcohol consumption from our guests to ensure guest safety.
- Communicate and attend to our guests in a timely manner.
- Work with others in order to keep all areas clean and stocked to company standards at all times.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Walking and standing during scheduled shift
- Continuous: reaching, bending, lifting, and carrying.
- Must be able to remain stationary during long period of time.
- Must be of legal age to serve liquor per state law
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic mathematical skills- handle money and give proper change
- Basic reading skills
- Basic computer skills- POS handling
- Have a clear understanding of beer, wine, and be familiar with cocktail recipes
- Strong communication skills
- Understand food and beverage specifications
- Clear understanding of workplace safety procedures Licenses and certifications required for the position: eTIPs- CT, NY, MA, VA, FL, GA markets A.B.C.- TN Market
REQ #: 4557197
JOB CATEGORY: Hourly