Sat, May 8
Assistant Store Manager at Twigs
Apr 15 | Twigs
Twigs: Full-Time Assistant Manager
Twigs (shoptwigs.com) is a successful, independently owned women’s boutique, with locations in Madison & Brookfield, WI. We curate an edited collection of the best denim, apparel, handbags, and jewelry out there, calibrated for our everyday lives. The brands you love, you will find at Twigs.
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual for the role of Assistant Manager at our location at Hilldale Shopping Center in Madison, WI. The successful candidate will be a skilled professional, able to grace this role with diligence, passion, and ease. To be eligible for consideration, you must have experience in the retail sector as a Manager or Assistant Manager, the confidence to sell products requiring specialist knowledge, and a willingness to embrace a true connection with the customer.
Lead with passion and purpose. Contribute to a collaborative and productive team environment daily.
- Lead by example and set the standard for an energetic pace and positive store culture.
- Motivate and encourage team members with feedback, collaboration, and growth opportunities.
- Take ownership of all activities that impact guest experience, from the sales floor to the stockroom.
Embrace a true connection with every guest. Effortlessly connecting with guests to build long-lasting, meaningful relationships is at the core of Twigs values.
- Earn customer trust by delivering unparalleled service and honest advice.
- Uphold Twigs policies while maintaining positive guest relationships.
- Grow business through proactive outreach.
Have a passion for trends, designers, & specialty products. Know the product, fit, brand history, and how to balance trends with classic pieces to enhance customer experience.
- Know designer’s or product’s back story and be prepared to discuss with guests to demonstrate the value of each piece.
- Coach and develop staff to be product experts and advocates.
- Inspire guests through your personal styling for each shift. We encourage a balance of trends & individual style while still reflecting the Twigs brand.
- Must be computer proficient and possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 2 + years of relevant retail experience, some Management experience required.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
To Apply: Email cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org